Win a couch pocket for yourself and nine friends, free entry to the Shimmy Club on a Friday or Saturday, as well as a CASE of Windermere Ciderwhen you next visit us!
How to win:
1.) Attend our Studio 54 Party on Monday 15 June (NO entry fee!)
2.) Post a picture to Twitter of you (and your friends) at the Party
3.) Mention @ShimmyBeach & @WindermereCider and use the hashtag#Studio54
Winner will be chosen on Tuesday 16 June.
Don’t forget to share and get the word out!
Date: 15 June 2015 (day before public holiday)
Time: 9pm till late
Theme: Inspired by Studio 54, come dressed in 1970’s club glamour. Think sequins, glitter, big hair, glam. Prizes for the best dressed.
Entrance is FREE
More info: http://bit.ly/1FrgMKA
The event is held in association with Windermere Cider.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
• The Competition will commence on Monday 15 June 2015 at 21:00 and will close on Tuesday 16 June 2015 at 10am.
• The prize will consist of: 10x tickets to the Shimmy Club on a Friday or Saturday during Winter Glow. 1x couch pocket. 1x case of Windermere Cider.
• All entries must mention @ShimmyBeach and @WindermereCider and have the hashtag #Studio54. Entries that are incomplete or illegible will be void and will not be eligible for a prize.
• Shimmy Beach Club (SBC) will select the best entry from all the entries received as the winner. The winner will be determined based on SBC’s sole and unfettered discretion on the closing date of the competition. SBC’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding SBC’s selection method.
• There is no maximum limit to the number of entries per delegate.
• The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for its cash value.
• The winner will be announced on the SBC Facebook page on Tuesday 16 June 2015.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at the Promoter’s discretion, or to change the prize(s) at any time.